WORLDWIDE DELIVERYTracked orders globally
MONEY BACK GUARANTEEQuick and easy returns process
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGon UK orders over £50
NEXT DAY DELIVERYorder by 12pm, unframed items only

Signed John Barnes Memorabilia

We are very pleased to be able to offer you our range of signed John Barnes memorabilia. All photos are from an official signing sessions.

Your item will come with a Certificate of Authenticity featuring an image of Barnes signing one of the product line at the session, and with the date and location of where and when the signing took place.

If you need any help choosing a product, or would like to ask us any questions, then please do not hesitate to ring us on the customer services number at the top of the page, or email us.


Products (15)

per page

Products (15)

per page

In a 19-year career, John Barnes played for Watford, Liverpool, Newcastle United, Charlton Athletic and Celtic.

His nickname was "Digger" because his initials spelled out JCB – John Charles Barnes.

He also played 79 times for England, scoring 11 goals. He was given his England debut by Bobby Robson on May 28, 1983, when he came on as a second half replacement for Watford team-mate Luther Blissett as England drew 0-0 with Northern Ireland in a British Championship match at Windsor Park, Belfast.

In June 1984 Barnes scored one of the most breathtaking individual goals ever seen, when he outpaced and out-thought several Brazilian defenders before rounding the Roberto Costa and slotting the ball into an empty net during a friendly match at the Estadio do Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro.

Barnes made his debut for Watford aged 17 as a substitute on September 5, 1981 in a 1-1 draw with Oldham Athletic in the Football League Second Division at Vicarage Road. Watford gained promotion to the top flight soon after and finished second to Liverpool in the First Division in 1982-83.

Barnes was also part of the Watford side that reached the FA Cup final in 1984, only to lose 2-0 to Everton.

In total, Barnes played 292 times for the Hornets, scoring 83 goals, before moving to Liverpool in June 1987 for £900,000.

In his first season at Anfield, Barnes was outstanding as Liverpool coasted to the League title, remaining undefeated for the first 29 games of the season and ending up with just two defeats, though again he would suffer FA Cup disappointment when Wimbledon surprisingly beat the champions 1-0 in the final.

He was voted overwhelmingly PFA Player Of The Year, and many observers on and off the pitch had seen him as the most devastating player in a team many regarded as Liverpool's most exciting of all time.

Barnes picked up a second league title in 1989-90 as well as two FA Cup winners' medals, in 1989 and 1992, plus a League Cup winners medal in 1995.